About the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)
The Samsung J5 2017 offers great value specs, running Android 7.0 with a 1.6GHz Octa-core processor to avoid any lags whilst using multiple apps. 13MP front and rear cameras will deliver a crisp photography experience. The phone features a 5.2" HD screen and full metal casing.
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) Specification
- Type: Mobile Phone
- Version: J5 (2017)
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa
- Talk Time: Up to 21 h (3G)
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Dimensions: 146.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm (5.76 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 3.599 (sunlight)
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Screen Size: 5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)
Memory & Storage
- Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
- Camera Megapixels: 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP, f/1.9
We look all over the internet for the latest and best mobile phone, mobile broadband and SIM Only deals we can find – over 1 million in fact, each day.
- Over 250,000 Mobile Deals
- Deals refreshed daily
- All the main UK networks
- All the big mobile phone brands
Our website then processes them, removes duplicates, expired deals and offers we dont think are *actually* that good, whittling the choice down to around 250,000 (a bit more manageable!).
We’re totally unbiased towards any particular network, brand or retailer so you can be sure our recommendations are completely impartial, it’s important that you find the perfect mobile deal for you.
How does the site make money?
When someone uses the website and purchases or upgrades via us, we receive a small referral fee. This keeps the site running and allows us to improve the website, it’s important that you understand that the fee comes directly from the retailer and it is not passed onto you.
We also from time to time find great deals that we wouldn’t receive a fee for, we’ll happily list these alongside the other deals and point them out just as much!
How do you determine which deals to show and in which order?
We find many hundreds of thousands of deals every day, and filtering through them to hunt down the deals that we think are awesome takes time, but we’ve got years of experience in this industry and try to highlight the deals we think are best value.
These deals might not always be the cheapest per month, or have the highest spec mobile phone, but overall we try to list a huge range of deals to suit everybody.