About the Huawei Mate 10 Pro
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a brilliant display, measuring 6-inches from corner to corner. And with its new super tall, 18:9 ratio, you can enjoy a bigger screen, without a bigger phone.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specification
- Type: Mobile Phone
- Version: 10 Pro
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Weight: 178 g (6.28 oz)
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Display Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Contrast ratio: Infinity (nominal), 4.096 (sunlight) - HDR10 compliant
- EMUI 8.0
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Screen Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.6, 27mm, OIS) +20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, check quality
- Camera Megapixels: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.6, 27mm, OIS) +20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, check quality
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
We look all over the internet for the latest and best mobile phone, mobile broadband and SIM Only deals we can find – over 1 million in fact, each day.
- Over 250,000 Mobile Deals
- Deals refreshed daily
- All the main UK networks
- All the big mobile phone brands
Our website then processes them, removes duplicates, expired deals and offers we dont think are *actually* that good, whittling the choice down to around 250,000 (a bit more manageable!).
We’re totally unbiased towards any particular network, brand or retailer so you can be sure our recommendations are completely impartial, it’s important that you find the perfect mobile deal for you.
How does the site make money?
When someone uses the website and purchases or upgrades via us, we receive a small referral fee. This keeps the site running and allows us to improve the website, it’s important that you understand that the fee comes directly from the retailer and it is not passed onto you.
We also from time to time find great deals that we wouldn’t receive a fee for, we’ll happily list these alongside the other deals and point them out just as much!
How do you determine which deals to show and in which order?
We find many hundreds of thousands of deals every day, and filtering through them to hunt down the deals that we think are awesome takes time, but we’ve got years of experience in this industry and try to highlight the deals we think are best value.
These deals might not always be the cheapest per month, or have the highest spec mobile phone, but overall we try to list a huge range of deals to suit everybody.