About the Apple iPhone XR
The iPhone X comes with a 5.8 Super Retina display employing the first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone with durable glass front and back and surgical-grade stainless steel, wireless charging and water and dust resistance. Face ID allows a secure way to unlock, authenticate and pay and is enabled by TrueDepth camera that can mirror expressions in animojis. All this is possible by the A11 Bionic, the state-of-the-art technology with a neural engine, faster CPU and adaptive recognition.
Apple iPhone XR Specification
- Type: Mobile Phone
- Version: X
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM and e-SIM
- Operating System: iOS 12
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest)
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic
- Talk Time: Up to 25 h (3G)
- Weight: 194 g (6.84 oz)
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2942 mAh battery
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors - True-tone display - Wide color gamut display - 120 Hz touch-sensing
- Display Resolution: 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Screen Size: 6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
We look all over the internet for the latest and best mobile phone, mobile broadband and SIM Only deals we can find – over 1 million in fact, each day.
- Over 250,000 Mobile Deals
- Deals refreshed daily
- All the main UK networks
- All the big mobile phone brands
Our website then processes them, removes duplicates, expired deals and offers we dont think are *actually* that good, whittling the choice down to around 250,000 (a bit more manageable!).
We’re totally unbiased towards any particular network, brand or retailer so you can be sure our recommendations are completely impartial, it’s important that you find the perfect mobile deal for you.
How does the site make money?
When someone uses the website and purchases or upgrades via us, we receive a small referral fee. This keeps the site running and allows us to improve the website, it’s important that you understand that the fee comes directly from the retailer and it is not passed onto you.
We also from time to time find great deals that we wouldn’t receive a fee for, we’ll happily list these alongside the other deals and point them out just as much!
How do you determine which deals to show and in which order?
We find many hundreds of thousands of deals every day, and filtering through them to hunt down the deals that we think are awesome takes time, but we’ve got years of experience in this industry and try to highlight the deals we think are best value.
These deals might not always be the cheapest per month, or have the highest spec mobile phone, but overall we try to list a huge range of deals to suit everybody.