About the Apple iPhone 7 Plus
The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.5" 3D Touch display and an excellent dual 12 MP camera with a quad-LED flash. It's dust and water resistant, powered by a quad-core processor and includes a new immersive sound system. It also includes useful apps such as Live Photos and Apple Pay.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Specification
- Type: Mobile Phone
- Version: 7 Plus
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- Operating System: iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.3
- Processor: Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion
- Talk Time: Up to 21 h (3G)
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1661, A1784
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1661, A1784
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1661, A1784
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Contrast ratio: 1398:1 (nominal), 3.588 (sunlight) - Wide color gamut display - 3D Touch display & home button - Display Zoom
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Primary Camera: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
- Camera Megapixels: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
- Secondary Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, [email protected], [email protected], face detection, HDR, panorama
We look all over the internet for the latest and best mobile phone, mobile broadband and SIM Only deals we can find – over 1 million in fact, each day.
- Over 250,000 Mobile Deals
- Deals refreshed daily
- All the main UK networks
- All the big mobile phone brands
Our website then processes them, removes duplicates, expired deals and offers we dont think are *actually* that good, whittling the choice down to around 250,000 (a bit more manageable!).
We’re totally unbiased towards any particular network, brand or retailer so you can be sure our recommendations are completely impartial, it’s important that you find the perfect mobile deal for you.
How does the site make money?
When someone uses the website and purchases or upgrades via us, we receive a small referral fee. This keeps the site running and allows us to improve the website, it’s important that you understand that the fee comes directly from the retailer and it is not passed onto you.
We also from time to time find great deals that we wouldn’t receive a fee for, we’ll happily list these alongside the other deals and point them out just as much!
How do you determine which deals to show and in which order?
We find many hundreds of thousands of deals every day, and filtering through them to hunt down the deals that we think are awesome takes time, but we’ve got years of experience in this industry and try to highlight the deals we think are best value.
These deals might not always be the cheapest per month, or have the highest spec mobile phone, but overall we try to list a huge range of deals to suit everybody.